pitAR is a project that uses a computer vision system to identify and track objects in a 3D space. It can be used for a variety of purposes, including navigation, manufacturing, and security.
Our goal is to help you get the pitAR for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
pitAR Andorid App Summary
The developer of the pitAR is Virtual Reality Laboratory Far East and they’ve done a great job at keeping pitAR simple yet highly interactive. You can find the pitAR under Tools of Play Store. pitAR’s latest version is 0.1 with an impressive user base of over 19. Besides, the overall user rating of 0.0 shows how people love pitAR.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the pitAR is Sep 30, 2020 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the pitAR on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
pitAR App Overview and Details
Используй дополненную реальность для получения информации об объемах земли и рассчитывай стоимость земляных работ.
Features of pitAR for PC
1. Use augmented reality to obtain information about land areas and calculate the cost of earthworks.
2. Display information about land areas in a three-dimensional view.
3. Allow users to measure the area of a land parcel.
4. Show the elevation of a land parcel.
5. Calculate the cost of earthworks based on the area of a land parcel.
6. Display a list of potential earthworks projects.
7. Filter earthworks projects by cost.
8. Generate a report on earthworks projects.
9. Share earthworks projects with other users.
10. Collaborate on earthworks projects with other users.
Whats New In this pitAR?
Download & Install pitAR For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the pitAR app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the pitAR app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the pitAR will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed pitAR on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||pitAR On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Virtual Reality Laboratory Far East|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 30, 2020|
|Get it On:|
pitAR is an augmented reality application that allows users to interact with virtual objects in their environment. The application is designed to provide a more immersive experience for users, and to offer new opportunities for businesses and developers. pitAR has the potential to revolutionize the way people interact with their surroundings, and to create new possibilities for augmented reality applications.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the pitAR for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the pitAR, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This pitAR to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for pitAR and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at eztoosoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the pitAR. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the pitAR.
If you have any query about the app or about eztoosoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.