QTime Attendance is a time tracking app that helps you keep track of the time you spend on different projects. It is perfect for freelancers, small businesses, and anyone who wants to be more productive. With QTime Attendance, you can track your time by client, project, or task. You can also generate reports to help you see where your time is being spent. QTime Attendance is easy to use and it is available for iOS and Android.
The technical specifications of the QTime Attendance for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
QTime Attendance Andorid App Summary
QTime Attendance was developed by Realtime Biometrics and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download QTime Attendance from Google Play Store under the Business category. The latest version of QTime Attendance is 1.2 on Play store with total users of 303. The QTime Attendance app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the QTime Attendance is Nov 12, 2019. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the QTime Attendance on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install QTime Attendance For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the QTime Attendance using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the QTime Attendance on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for QTime Attendance here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||QTime Attendance On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Realtime Biometrics|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Nov 12, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Features of QTime Attendance for PC
1. Online attendance application
2. Employee can mark their attendance online
3. Admin can track employee location online
4. View all report of employees
5. GPS punch or manual punch
6. Easy to use
QTime Attendance App Overview and Details
QTime Attendance application is an online attendance application. Using this application employee can mark their own attendance online and admin can track employee location online and view all report of the employees. This application has a GPS punch or manual punch also.
Whats New In this QTime Attendance?
Machine Name Update
The QTime Attendance application is an excellent way to keep track of employee attendance. It is easy to use and helps to ensure that employees are arriving on time and leaving on time. The application can also be used to produce reports that can help to identify any attendance issues.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the QTime Attendance on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This QTime Attendance to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for QTime Attendance and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at eztoosoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the QTime Attendance. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the QTime Attendance.
If you have any query about the app or about eztoosoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.