Robin is the AI voice assistant that helps you get things done. She can manage your calendar, set reminders, and answer your questions. Robin is always there to help, and she’s always learning.
The latest Robin – AI Voice Assistant for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Robin – AI Voice Assistant Andorid App Summary
Audioburst has developed the Robin – AI Voice Assistant for Android. You can find it under the Maps & Navigation category on Play Store. Since its inception, Robin – AI Voice Assistant has got over 4548529+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.1 rating and the latest version of it is 5.70
The latest update of Robin – AI Voice Assistant is Sep 22, 2021 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Install “Robin – AI Voice Assistant” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Robin – AI Voice Assistant on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
|App Name:||Robin – AI Voice Assistant On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Maps & Navigation|
|Updated on:||Sep 22, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Features of Robin – AI Voice Assistant for PC
in Boston – what’s the traffic like?
1. Personalized playlist including traffic, weather and local news reports.
2. Playlists for any interest – just say “play my personal playlist.”
3. Send a text by voice, set reminders & alarms
4. Get directions, locate parking lots and gas stations around you.
5. Post, view and share from Facebook
6. Endorsed by TechCrunch, CNET, Wired, Lifehacker, TechRadar, etc.
7. Robin is an Infotainment assistant that can be both useful and fun, constantly learning and adapting to you.
8. Access your calendar and Gmail for email narration to set reminders.
9. Give your feedback to Robin from right within the app.
10. Weather & Traffic
Robin – AI Voice Assistant App Overview and Details
** CNET: “… Robin has depth” ! **
Robin, by Audioburst, is your voice assistant on the go.
Keep your eyes on the road while Robin plays your favorite audio content from top podcasts and radio stations.
Whatever your interests – NBA, celebs, history, politics, design, gourmet food – just tell Robin and she’ll build you a playlist.
And when you need to make a quick call or get directions Robin can do that too.
Hands-free features including:
* Personalized playlist including traffic, weather and local news reports. Just say “play my personal playlist”
* Topical playlists – Ask for news on any of these popular categories: Sports, Entertainment, News, World News, Health, Science, Business or Tech
* Send a text by voice, set reminders & alarms
* Get directions, locate parking lots and gas stations around you.
* Post, view and share from Facebook
** Endorsed by TechCrunch, CNET, Wired, Lifehacker, TechRadar, etc. **
Robin is an Infotainment assistant that can be both useful and fun, constantly learning and adapting to you. Just tap the microphone button and Robin will be all ears.
• Robin is currently in Beta – she’s still a student. That means you can watch her intelligence evolve daily and even get to contribute a little. Come be a part of the experience!
Robin will never email your contacts without your knowledge!
To set reminders she’ll need permission to access your calendar, and to Gmail for email narration – that’s all!
• Having trouble with a particular location? Missing a point of interest? Any other issue?
For best results, give your feedback to Robin from right within the app – just say ‘feedback’.
Examples of useful commands
* Play my Personal Playlist
* Add Taylor swift to my playlist.
Weather & Traffic
* What’s the weather like in San Diego tomorrow?
* Is it snowing in Miami?
* I’m in New York
News & Updates
* What’s the latest on Lebron James?
* Tell me something about Kim Kardashian?
* Play Top Stories
* Play Entertainment news
* Play Tech news
* Play Sports news
* Play Business news
* Where is the nearest Starbucks?… Can I park there?
* Find Thai restaurants in SF… How about French?
* Find a burger place … Does it have a good rating?
* Go to 1234 Lombard San Francisco
* Directions to Hollywood and Highland
* Where is the cheapest gas in Santa Monica?
Texting, calling & email
* Call Joe / text Jill
* Read my email to me
* Remind me to exercise tonight!
* Read my Facebook feed
* Post on Facebook
* Tell me a joke!
Whats New In this Robin – AI Voice Assistant?
This latest version includes more bug fixes.
In conclusion, Robin is an AI voice assistant application that is both efficient and user-friendly. It allows users to manage their tasks and schedules effortlessly, and its voice recognition technology ensures a smooth and seamless experience. Overall, Robin is an excellent tool for managing time and productivity, and I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for an efficient and easy-to-use voice assistant application.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Robin – AI Voice Assistant for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Robin – AI Voice Assistant to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Robin – AI Voice Assistant and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at eztoosoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Robin – AI Voice Assistant. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Robin – AI Voice Assistant.
If you have any query about the app or about eztoosoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.