A Robot Invader is an alien robot that is sent to Earth to invade and take over the planet. These robots are typically armed with powerful weapons and armor, and are equipped with advanced technology that allows them to survive in hostile environments. Robot Invaders are often deployed to remote locations where they can easily establish a base of operations, and from there they can begin their mission to take over the planet.
Do you know the technical specifics of Robot Invader for PC? Why not get to know those aspects before we discuss the downloading and installation processes?
Robot Invader Andorid App Summary
The Robot Invader application developer is Licence Pro Plateformes Mobiles de Clermont-Fd. They listed the Robot Invader under the Arcade category on Play Store. The latest user count of the Robot Invader is more than 25. With a 0.0, the latest 1.0 of the Robot Invader is holding a good position for users.
The latest update date of the Robot Invader is Mar 30, 2020, meaning that it has the latest features. You cannot use it on your PC without using an Android emulator. The most popular and best emulators are BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Player Emulator.
If you need a complete guide on how to use the Robot Invader on your PC using the right emulator, we’ve discussed the methods in this article.
|App Name:||Robot Invader On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Licence Pro Plateformes Mobiles de Clermont-Fd|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 30, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Robot Invader Download & Install for PC: Windows 10/8/7
Planning to run Robot Invader on the computer is not impossible. In fact, with the help of BlueStacks android emulator, you can finally run the Robot Invader and other apps on your computer just fine. Here are the possess and steps you need to know:
- It all starts by downloading the BlueStacks Android emulator. It’s very easy to use, and has apps ready to go.
- Download the BlueStacks emulator and install it on your computer. Decline the other app installation offers as you install it.
- Finish up the installation and you’ll see Play store on the starter page that comes installed in BlueStacks.
- Click open the Play store app, log into your google account, and search for Robot Invader on the search bar.
- You’ll get it on the first result. Click on the search result and start the installation by clicking install.
- Once installed, you can launch it from both your desktop and BlueStacks starter page where the app will add a shortcut.
Features of Robot Invader for PC
1. Simple gameplay – move character left and right to avoid missiles
2. Missiles fall from the top of the screen at random intervals
3. Missiles speed up over time
4. Score is based on the number of seconds the player survives
5. Game ends when player collides with a missile
Robot Invader App Overview and Details
Le but du jeu est simple, l’utilisateur peut faire déplacer un personnage de gauche à droite en utilisant l’accéléromètre de leur smartphone, c’est à dire en tournant de gauche à droite le téléphone. Ainsi, le joueur doit éviter de rentrer en collision avec des missiles qui tombent de manière rectiligne et qui apparaissent de manière aléatoire en haut de l’écran, ces missiles doublent leur vitesse toute les 10 secondes jusqu’à 50 secondes où ils atteignent leur vitesse maximale. Le joueur doit donc faire le plus grand score possible, qui représente le nombre de seconde avant que le joueur rentre en collision avec un missile, ce qui marque la fin de la partie.
Whats New In this Robot Invader?
Publication du jeu.
RobotInvader is an android app that uses your phone’s camera to control a robot that you build from cardboard and other recycled materials. It’s a great way to teach kids about robotics and computer programming, and it’s a lot of fun too!
Downloading and installing the Robot Invader for PC should be an easy task as you know the steps by now. If you found the tutorial helpful, or need more assistance, comment now.
We refer the ownership of This Robot Invader to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Robot Invader and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at eztoosoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Robot Invader. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Robot Invader.
If you have any query about the app or about eztoosoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.