Save Editor for Stardew Valley is a tool that allows you to edit your save game files. With it, you can change your character’s appearance, stats, inventory, and more.
The latest Save Editor for Stardew Valley for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Save Editor for Stardew Valley Andorid App Summary
Chad Smith has developed the Save Editor for Stardew Valley for Android. You can find it under the Tools category on Play Store. Since its inception, Save Editor for Stardew Valley has got over 20063+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.4 rating and the latest version of it is 1.0.8
The latest update of Save Editor for Stardew Valley is Feb 22, 2021 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Install “Save Editor for Stardew Valley” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Save Editor for Stardew Valley on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
|App Name:||Save Editor for Stardew Valley On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Chad Smith|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Feb 22, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Features of Save Editor for Stardew Valley for PC
1. Add money
2. Manage inventory and chest items
3. Instantly receive missing Community Center items
4. Send yourself a random daily gift (after Community Center is complete)
5. Instantly finish all crops, construction, incubators and craftable items
6. Purchase artifacts, decorations, fish, food, hats, minerals, weapons and out of season seeds
7. Automatically remove weeds and other debris
8. Switch between farm types, cave types and professions
9. Adjust friendship, tool, luck, combat and skill levels
10. Add or remove pets (have both cats and dogs, or neither!)
Save Editor for Stardew Valley App Overview and Details
Enhance your Stardew Valley experience with my Stardew Save Editor.
Now supporting Stardew Valley v1.5 and saves from PC, Mac and Nintendo Switch!
– Add money
– Manage inventory and chest items
– Instantly receive missing Community Center items
– Send yourself a random daily gift (after Community Center is complete)
– Instantly finish all crops, construction, incubators and craftable items
– Purchase artifacts, decorations, fish, food, hats, minerals, weapons and out of season seeds
– Automatically remove weeds and other debris
– Switch between farm types, cave types and professions
– Adjust friendship, tool, luck, combat and skill levels
– Add or remove pets (have both cats and dogs, or neither!)
– Add custom quests and NPC responses
– Change your player or farm name
– Choose your own weather
– Time travel between days, seasons & more
From v1.0.5 onwards you can edit your farm in middle of the day!
Press “Save Backup” in Stardew Valley to edit the game in progress.
This will allow you change time and “Teleport” to anywhere in game:
– Visit villager houses and stores, even when they’re closed
– Access areas like the Greenhouse and Sewer before you unlock them
– Shop at JojaMart after they leave town (if you must)
– Gain access to 3 more wine cellars
– Visit the unfinished Summit (you will need to teleport back)
– Jump to any level of the Skull Cavern
(copy non-Android save games to /Internal Storage/StardewValley for editing)
I originally built this as a tool for myself after having to restart the game, but figured others might enjoy it too. Please email me if you find any issues. Enjoy!
Whats New In this Save Editor for Stardew Valley?
Fixes game freeze when using certain weapons. (Remove and re-add the weapons if this happens.)
Initial support for Stardew Valley v1.5!
Fixes save file reads on Android 10 and 11
Stay safe and don’t shop at JojaMart.
— v1.5+ Spoilers below —
– Adds v1.5 weapons, craftables, fish, food, seeds, minerals, rings, hats, shoes, and a few things that were not previously accessible in the game
– Adds ability to switch to Beach Farm
– Set quantity of Qi Gems
Overall, Save Editor for Stardew Valley is a great application that makes it easy to edit your save files. It is easy to use and has a variety of features that make it a valuable tool for Stardew Valley players. The only downside is that it is currently only available for Windows users.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Save Editor for Stardew Valley for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Save Editor for Stardew Valley to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Save Editor for Stardew Valley and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at eztoosoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Save Editor for Stardew Valley. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Save Editor for Stardew Valley.
If you have any query about the app or about eztoosoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.