A raytracer is a program that calculates the path of light through a scene. This program can be used to create realistic images of 3D objects. Schneiders Simple Raytracer is a simple raytracer that I wrote to help me learn how raytracing works. This program is written in C++ and is open source.
The latest Schneiders Simple Raytracer for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Install “Schneiders Simple Raytracer” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Schneiders Simple Raytracer on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
|App Name:||Schneiders Simple Raytracer On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||App.Schneiderei, Inhaber: Sylvio Schneider|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 20, 2017|
|Get it On:|
Schneiders Simple Raytracer Andorid App Summary
App.Schneiderei, Inhaber: Sylvio Schneider has developed the Schneiders Simple Raytracer for Android. You can find it under the Education category on Play Store. Since its inception, Schneiders Simple Raytracer has got over 7796+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.4 rating and the latest version of it is blue
The latest update of Schneiders Simple Raytracer is Oct 20, 2017 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
Features of Schneiders Simple Raytracer for PC
1. The app can be used to simulate optical systems quickly and easily.
2. You can use the app to simulate various problems such as chromatical or spherical aberration.
3. The app supports both refraction and reflection of radiations.
4. The refraction index can be fixed or calculated in accordance with wavelength.
5. The app can be used in the education, studies or in the research and development.
6. You are not limited to the paraxial region or thin lenses.
7. The algorithm uses vector calculus.
8. The app can be used to view your simulation in three 2D diagrams.
9. Planes and rays can be added, moved and modified in a 2D-diagram.
10. The app can be saved or loaded in/from a textfile.
Schneiders Simple Raytracer App Overview and Details
The ray tracing ‘Schneider’s Simple Raytracer’ (ssR) gives you the ability to simulate optical systems easily and quickly. You can use the app in the education, studies or in the research and development to simulate various problems such as chromatical or spherical aberration as well as their compensation.
Just try out something.
You are also not limited to the paraxial region or thin lenses.
This app is the result of a lecture as part of a project (th-wildau, photonics, head: Prof. S.Schrader, lecturer: Dr. J.Bauer).
This algorithm uses vector calculus and supports both refraction and reflection of radiations. The refraction index can be fixed or calculated in accordance with wavelength and 11 different material (BK7, SF5, fused silica, …).
(Attention! False color! The colors of rays are not the real color of the wavelength!)
In ssR you have the possibility to view your simulation in three 2D diagrams (x/z-, y/z- and x/y- plane). Planes and rays can be added, moved and modified in a 2D-diagram …’on the fly’ . The most interesting values and the local rays distribution are shown at the image plane.
You can save or load your generated optical systems in/from a textfile.
Please keep me informed about problems, annoyances and suggestions :).
Tell me what you’re missing:
Made by physicists
Made in Europe
Made for all
This material is licensed under Creative Commons License Attribution – ShareAlike 4.0 International. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/ .About this License Permissions beyond the scope can be obtained under [email protected]
Whats New In this Schneiders Simple Raytracer?
– x/z-, y/z-, x/y (spot)- view
– Insert a ray or pencil of rays (single wavelength or multicolor)
– Insert a surface: aperture, refraction, fresnel, reflection
– Image plane: max value of the image (+), min value of the image (-), size (deltaY/deltaX)
– Instrument bar: z-value of surface, focal length, material or fix refractive index
– Modify optical system in the fly
– Long click on a buttons to modify settings
Schneiders Simple Raytracer is a powerful application that allows users to create stunning raytraced images. The application is easy to use, and produces high quality results. I highly recommend Schneiders Simple Raytracer to anyone who wants to create beautiful raytraced images.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Schneiders Simple Raytracer for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Schneiders Simple Raytracer to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Schneiders Simple Raytracer and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at eztoosoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Schneiders Simple Raytracer. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Schneiders Simple Raytracer.
If you have any query about the app or about eztoosoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.