Screenshot X is a screenshot taking and editing application for macOS. It has a simple and easy to use interface that makes it perfect for taking and editing screenshots. It has a wide variety of features that allow you to take screenshots of any part of your screen, edit them, and share them with others.
The latest Screenshot X for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Screenshot X Andorid App Summary
TarrySoft has developed the Screenshot X for Android. You can find it under the Productivity category on Play Store. Since its inception, Screenshot X has got over 1042260+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.4 rating and the latest version of it is 2.98
The latest update of Screenshot X is Jul 28, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Screenshot X App Overview and Details
The fastest and easiest way to take and share screenshot is now here! Download Screenshot X, a FREE screen tool to capture screen and share screenshot instantly. Just open the app and an icon will appear on your phone’s screen. Tap on the icon anytime you want to grab a screenshot. Then you can immediately share or save screen shot through other apps, whether they’re messaging apps, emails, clouds, photo editing, or other phone tools!
Tired of trying to capture screenshot with one hand, or even two? With bigger phones capture screenshot by pressing two buttons at the same time is hard, and so are other gestures that mess up the screen. What if we tell you can help you to capture it in less than a second with only one tap of your finger with our handy tool? JaredCo has created an awesome handy tool just for you! It’s a totally flexible screen capture app that lets you share screen shots with anyone using phone tools already installed on your phone. Simple. Easy. Useful. … and FREE!
BENEFITS OF USING SCREENSHOT X:
• ONE TAP screen capture. Just tap on the icon and our app will instantly capture screenshot.
• Seeing something nice or funny on Instagram or chat sessions? Capture it with Screen Grabber!
• No one will know you‘ve taken the screenshot. One tap to your phone screen and you’re done. There is no screen tool more simple & handy than Screenshot X.
• 100% FREE with NO IN APP PURCHASE!
• Share the screen record through other apps: Emails, Facebook, Photo Editing apps, Cloud Service, or any phone tools you have.
• Move around the ”capture screen” icon to anywhere on the screen for more comfortable viewing.
• Screenshot X saves each screenshot in a new picture file called Screen Grabs.
Want to see you contacts list from a month ago? Easy if you grab a screenshot of that important client’s phone number. The snapshot of your screen is saved in the file labeled Screen Grabs, right where we put it for you. Want to send a map or directions to your technically-impaired friends? It doesn’t get any easier than click and send the screenshot or screen record.
Pictures, app icons, maps, tools, contacts, addresses – no matter what’s showing up on your screen, you can capture it with Screenshot X and save screenshots in one place so you don’t have to fumble for what you need now. These screenshots are very handy to have!
Best of all, this handy tool, Screenshot X, is totally FREE! It costs you zip, nada, nothing, to capture screen anytime you want. But like all JaredCo apps, our screen tool delivers real functionality that enhances your Android experience in every way!
Install “Screenshot X” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Screenshot X on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
|App Name:||Screenshot X On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 28, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Screenshot X for PC
1. Take a screenshot with one tap.
2. No one will know you’ve taken the screenshot.
3. Share the screenshot with other apps.
4. 100% FREE with no in-app purchase.
5. Screenshot X saves each screenshot in a new picture file.
6. Move around the “capture screen” icon to anywhere on the screen.
7. The snapshot of your screen is saved in the file labeled Screen Grabs.
8. See your contacts list from a month ago.
9. Capture a screenshot of an important client’s phone number.
10. Easily screenshot your screen and share it with others.
Whats New In this Screenshot X?
Added option to capture just the Instagram/Facebook photo. No cropping required.
Screenshot X is a Mac application that takes screenshots and records movies of your screen. It is a great application for teachers, students, and business professionals.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Screenshot X for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Screenshot X to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Screenshot X and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at eztoosoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Screenshot X. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Screenshot X.
If you have any query about the app or about eztoosoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.