Shaft alignment pro is a computer software program that is used to help align shafts in machines. It is a very user-friendly program that is very easy to use. It is also very accurate and can help ensure that your machines are running as efficiently as possible.
Installing and using the Shaft Alignment Pro for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
Shaft Alignment Pro Andorid App Summary
DJAMLA has developed the Shaft Alignment Pro application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Tools category on Play Store. Shaft Alignment Pro has over 327 users with a great 0.0 rating overall. The latest version of Shaft Alignment Pro is currently 1.1.3.
The latest upstate time of the Shaft Alignment Pro is Jul 11, 2020, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the Shaft Alignment Pro on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
Shaft Alignment Pro App Overview and Details
Shaft Alignment Pro
This is an app used in field to performing the shaft alignment activity of rotating equipment such as pump, compressor turbine…..
This app calculate correction needed to align the equipment after one reading compare to the shaft alignment specification.
– Works according to Rim and Face method using one dial indicator in the face or two dials in the face (two separate methods).
– Compare laser alignment reading to the shaft alignment specification.
– Works according to the dials reversed rim method two separate methods opposite side dial and cross dials methods.
-Guide’s and simplifies the alignment process.
-Work with either imperial or metric units (mm or mils/inch).
-Compensation for bar sag calculation is built into the app
Features of Shaft Alignment Pro for PC
1. The app is used to accurately align rotating equipment in the field.
2. The app can calculate the corrections needed to align equipment after one reading.
3. The app can work with either imperial or metric units.
4. The app can compensate for bar sag calculation.
5. The app can work with either one dial indicator or two dial indicators.
6. The app can work with either the Rim and Face method or the Dial Reversed Rim method.
7. The app can work with either imperial or metric shaft alignment specifications.
8. The app is easy to use and guides the user through the alignment process.
9. The app is reliable and has been field tested.
10. The app is a valuable tool for anyone who needs to accurately align rotating equipment.
|App Name:||Shaft Alignment Pro On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 11, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install Shaft Alignment Pro On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing Shaft Alignment Pro on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the Shaft Alignment Pro. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the Shaft Alignment Pro, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this Shaft Alignment Pro?
User Manual Update
Shaft alignment pro is a mobile application that is used to help with the alignment of shafts. The app is easy to use and helps to ensure that the shafts are properly aligned. This app is a must have for any business that relies on shafts for movement.
Did the guide help you download and install the Shaft Alignment Pro for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the Shaft Alignment Pro, let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This Shaft Alignment Pro to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Shaft Alignment Pro and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at eztoosoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Shaft Alignment Pro. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Shaft Alignment Pro.
If you have any query about the app or about eztoosoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.