Space Ball is an indie game for PC, Mac, and Linux that combines the mechanics of a platformer with the challenges of a puzzle game. Players must navigate their way through a series of obstacles by bouncing off of walls, floors, and ceilings. Timing and precision are essential as players must navigate through tight passages and avoid dangerous obstacles. The goal is to reach the exit portal in each level.
We will help you download the Space Ball for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Space Ball on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install Space Ball on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for Space Ball on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the Space Ball as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||Space Ball On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Scalebit Games|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 2, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Space Ball Andorid App Summary
Scalebit Games is the developer of the Space Ball, and they have the app under the Casual of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Space Ball from them is 2.2 with over 209 users under the hood. With a 0.0 rating, the Space Ball is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Space Ball is Jun 2, 2020, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Space Ball on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Space Ball App Overview and Details
Level up and customize your ball!
The most enjoyable game and enjoyable sound effects.
– Infinity levels.
– Easy controllers.
– Continue to the section by watching ads.
– All features are free.
– We do not receive any information about the players except the system language.
– This game is suitable for childrens.
Features of Space Ball for PC
-Easy to use controllers
-Ads allow you to continue to the next section
-Free to use all features
-Suitable for children
Whats New In this Space Ball?
– Optimization improvements were made.
After playing Space Ball for a while, I have come to the conclusion that it is a really fun and addicting game. I have never played a game that is so challenging and keeps me coming back for more. The graphics are amazing and the gameplay is so smooth. I would definitely recommend this game to anyone who is looking for a challenging and fun game to play.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Space Ball? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Space Ball to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Space Ball and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at eztoosoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Space Ball. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Space Ball.
If you have any query about the app or about eztoosoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.