A stroke is a medical emergency that can cause paralysis, speech problems, and death. It results when the blood supply to the brain is interrupted, depriving the brain of oxygen.
The latest Stroke Guidelines for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Install “Stroke Guidelines” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Stroke Guidelines on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
|App Name:||Stroke Guidelines On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Stroke Center Bern|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 4, 2016|
|Get it On:|
Stroke Guidelines Andorid App Summary
Stroke Center Bern has developed the Stroke Guidelines for Android. You can find it under the Medical category on Play Store. Since its inception, Stroke Guidelines has got over 14646+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 1.1
The latest update of Stroke Guidelines is Mar 4, 2016 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
Features of Stroke Guidelines for PC
1. The newest version of the Stroke Guidelines is comprehensive and up-to-date.
2. It provides patient selection and choice of treatment.
3. It offers acute treatment with intravenous thrombolysis and endovascular therapy.
4. Stroke unit treatment is detailed.
5. Treatment of complications is covered.
6. Secondary prevention is outlined.
7. Risk factors and causes are described.
8. Cerebral venous and sinus thrombosis is addressed.
9. Scores are included.
10. Brain supplying arteries and vascular territories are mapped.
Stroke Guidelines App Overview and Details
The newest version of the Stroke Guidelines of the Stroke Center Bern for medical professionals.
Content: – Patient selection and choice of treatment
– Acute treatment with intravenous thrombolysis and endovascular therapy
– Stroke unit treatment
– Treatment of complications
– Secondary prevention
– Risk factors and causes
– Cerebral venous and sinus thrombosis
– Brain supplying arteries
– Distribution of vascular territories
Whats New In this Stroke Guidelines?
Stroke Guidelines is an application that helps healthcare providers deliver the best stroke care possible. The app provides up-to-date stroke guidelines and protocols, as well as information on the latest treatments and therapies.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Stroke Guidelines for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Stroke Guidelines to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Stroke Guidelines and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at eztoosoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Stroke Guidelines. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Stroke Guidelines.
If you have any query about the app or about eztoosoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.