Structural engineering calc is an app that allows civil engineers to calculate the loads on structural members, given the geometry and material properties of the members. The app can also be used to determine the deformation of the members under these loads.
The latest Structural Engineering Calc. for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Structural Engineering Calc. Andorid App Summary
Sparkle Solutions has developed the Structural Engineering Calc. for Android. You can find it under the Books & Reference category on Play Store. Since its inception, Structural Engineering Calc. has got over 850+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 5.1
The latest update of Structural Engineering Calc. is Sep 24, 2020 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Structural Engineering Calc. App Overview and Details
Structural Engineering Calculator contains 90 calculators and converters, that can quickly and easily calculate and convert different Structural and Civil Engineering parameters. Automatic & accurate calculations and conversions with every unit and value changes.
* Available in Metric and Imperial Units *
* Available in English, Français, Español, Italiano, Deutsch, Português & Nederlands *
Structural Engineering Calculator contains following 58 Calculators:
• Shear Capacity of Flexural Members
• Critical Ratio
• Effective Length Factor
• Slenderness Ratio
• Allowable Compressive Stress of Building Columns (Slenderness Ratio < Critical Ratio) • Allowable Compressive Stress of Building Columns (Slenderness Ratio > Critical Ratio)
• Safety Factor
• Maximum Load – Axially Loaded Members
• Allowable Bending Stress (Compact Members)
• Allowable Bending Stress (Noncompact Members)
• Moment Gradient Factor
• Allowable Stress – Compression Flange
• Plastic Moment
• Maximum Unbraced Length for Plastic Design (I-shaped Beams)
• Maximum Unbraced Length for Plastic Design (Solid Rectangular Bars and Symmetrical Box Beams)
• Laterally Unbraced Length – Full Plastic Bending Capacity (I Shapes and Channels)
• Laterally Unbraced Length – Full Plastic Bending Capacity (Solid Rectangular Bars and Box Beams)
• Laterally Unbraced Length – Full Plastic Bending Capacity (Solid Rectangular Bars bent about major axis)
• Limiting Buckling Moment
• Nominal Moment (Compact Beams)
• Critical Elastic Moment – Compact Beams
• Critical Elastic Moment – Solid Rectangular Bars and Symmetrical Box
• Allowable Shear Stress
• Allowable Shear Stress with Tension Field Action
• Area required by the Bearing Plate (Plate Covering the Full Area of Concrete Support)
• Area required by the Bearing Plate (Plate Covering less than the Full Area of Concrete Support)
• Minimum Plate Thickness
• Area required for a Base Plate under a Column supported by a Concrete
• Plate Length
• Thickness of Plate (Cantilever Bending)
• Flange Thickness (H-shaped Column)
• Web Thickness (H-shaped Column)
• Actual Bearing Pressure under the Plate
• Allowable Bearing Stress (Rollers/Rockers)
• Web Depth/Thickness Ratio (Unstiffened Web)
• Web Depth/Thickness Ratio (Transverse Stiffeners)
• Deflection at the Top (Wall with Solid Rectangular Cross Section)
• Deflection at the Top (Shear Wall with a Concentrated Load at the top)
• Deflection at the Top (Fixed Wall against rotation at the top)
• Combined Axial Compression (Ratio of Computed Axial Stress to Allowable Axial Stress > 0.15)
• Combined Axial Compression (Ratio of Computed Axial Stress to Allowable Axial Stress <= 0.15) • Axial Stress for a Concentrated Load (Applied at a distance larger than depth of the beam from the end of the beam) • Axial Stress for a Concentrated Load (Applied close to the beam end) • Concentrated Load of Reaction (Applied at a distance from the beam end of atleast half the depth of beam) • Concentrated Load of Reaction (Applied closer than half the depth of beam) • Relative Slenderness of Web and Flange • Total Column Load (Relative Slenderness of Web and Flange < 2.3) • Total Column Load (Relative Slenderness of Web and Flange < 1.7) • Combined Cross-sectional Area of a pair of Column-Web Stiffeners • Column-Web Depth clear of Fillets • Thickness of Column Flange • Allowable Bearing Stress on Projected Area of Fasteners • Maximum Unit Stress in Steel • Maximum Stress in the Bottom Flange • Number of Shear Connectors • Total Horizontal Shear (Based on Area of Concrete Flange) • Total Horizontal Shear (Based on Area of Steel Beam) • Total Horizontal Shear (Based on Area of Longitudinal Reinforcement) Structural Engineering Calculator also contains 32 Unit Converters related to Structural and Civil Engineering. Most Comprehensive Structural Engineering Calculator
Features of Structural Engineering Calc. for PC
1) 90 calculators and converters
2) Metric and Imperial Units
3) English, Français, Español, Italiano, Deutsch, Português & Nederlands
4) 58 calculators for structural engineering
5) Compact and non-compact members
6) Shear capacity of flexural members
7) Critical ratio
8) Effective length factor
9) Slenderness ratio
10) Allowable compressive stress of building columns
Install “Structural Engineering Calc.” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Structural Engineering Calc. on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
|App Name:||Structural Engineering Calc. On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Sparkle Solutions|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Sep 24, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Structural Engineering Calc.?
Structural Engineering Calculator
Structural engineering calc. is a powerful app that allows users to calculate the loads on structural members, identify potential failure points, and choose the appropriate materials and design for their project. It is an essential tool for any engineer working on a structural project.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Structural Engineering Calc. for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Structural Engineering Calc. to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Structural Engineering Calc. and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at eztoosoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Structural Engineering Calc.. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Structural Engineering Calc..
If you have any query about the app or about eztoosoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.