Do you ever find yourself with a lot of things to do, but you don’t know where to start? The Stuff – To Do List Widget can help! This widget is a simple to-do list that lives on your home screen. You can add, delete, and edit items on the list with ease. The widget is also customizable, so you can choose the background color and font that you like best.
The latest Stuff – To Do List Widget for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Install “Stuff – To Do List Widget” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Stuff – To Do List Widget on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
|App Name:||Stuff – To Do List Widget On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 9, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Stuff – To Do List Widget Andorid App Summary
mlhgdevelopment has developed the Stuff – To Do List Widget for Android. You can find it under the Productivity category on Play Store. Since its inception, Stuff – To Do List Widget has got over 792334+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.5 rating and the latest version of it is 3.9.1
The latest update of Stuff – To Do List Widget is Oct 9, 2021 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
Features of Stuff – To Do List Widget for PC
1. Minimalistic design for easy focus on tasks
2. Add, edit, and organize tasks with just one click
3. Lightweight and power efficient with no background processes
4. Highly customizable including widget transparency and colors
5. Ad-free and privacy focused with no analytics or internet permission
6. For Xiaomi devices, enable display popup windows permission
7. For non Xiaomi devices, try a different home screen launcher app
Stuff – To Do List Widget App Overview and Details
Stuff is a convenient, minimalistic, and ad-free todo widget that works straight from the homescreen. Add tasks to your to do list in just one click.
• Clean & minimalist design so you can focus on your tasks
• Adding, editing, and organizing tasks is just one click away
• Lightweight & power efficient – Does not run in the background, minimal on system resources
• Highly customizable widget – Change the transparency, colors, fonts, and more to match your home screen (Requires an optional in-app purchase to unlock)
• Ad-free and privacy focused – Free to use without ads, and respects your privacy. No analytics are collected, and no internet permission is requested, meaning your data never leaves your device
Q: Why doesn’t the widget respond when I tap on it?
A: If you are using a Xiaomi device, MIUI is blocking some permissions for the widget to work correctly. Please go into Settings -> Stuff -> Other Permissions, then enable “Display popup windows” for the widget to work correctly.
For non Xiaomi devices, the home screen launcher app you are using may not support widgets correctly, please try installing another launcher app instead.
Whats New In this Stuff – To Do List Widget?
*** NEW USERS: This is a widget, so you need to add the widget to your home screen, not the app icon! ***
– Fixed scrolling issues when scrolling through a large list of items in the widget
– Fixed undo bar sometimes getting stuck
– Updated to target latest Android versions (due to storage changes in newer Android versions, the backup folder has been moved from the “Stuff” folder to the “Download” folder for Android 11+ devices)
Overall, the Stuff To Do List Widget is a very useful and handy tool. It is great for keeping track of what needs to be done, and it is very user-friendly. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone who wants an easy way to keep track of their to-do list.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Stuff – To Do List Widget for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Stuff – To Do List Widget to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Stuff – To Do List Widget and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at eztoosoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Stuff – To Do List Widget. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Stuff – To Do List Widget.
If you have any query about the app or about eztoosoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.