The Sunday Lawn is a mobile game for iOS and Android devices. The premise of the game is to help a grasshopper named Sticky reclaim his lawn from the weeds that have taken over while he was away on vacation. The player uses a variety of tools to clear the lawn, including a lawnmower, weed-whacker, and hedge clippers. The game features hand-drawn graphics and an original soundtrack.
The latest Sunday Lawn for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Sunday Lawn Andorid App Summary
Donut Games has developed the Sunday Lawn for Android. You can find it under the Casual category on Play Store. Since its inception, Sunday Lawn has got over 1269169+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.3 rating and the latest version of it is 1.44
The latest update of Sunday Lawn is Dec 18, 2020 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Features of Sunday Lawn for PC
1. Charlie is a friendly neighborhood lawn mower who will help tidy up the yards in the area.
2. Controls are simple – swipe in any direction to get Charlie moving.
3. Tiles you clean up reward you with points.
4. Run long streaks to score extra combos.
5. Beware of dangers, like poopy dogs, angry hedgehogs, and other obstacles.
6. There are three game modes to choose from: Challenges, Arcade, and Sweet Dreams.
7. In the Challenges mode, complete each level to earn up to three stars.
8. In the Arcade mode, climb the high score table.
9. In the Sweet Dreams mode, try to keep Charlie asleep by getting sheep to jump over fences.
10. Lifesavers are available if you get stuck on a level.
Sunday Lawn App Overview and Details
The grass is growing rampant in the neighborhood, and there’s only one man to call!
Ladies and gentlemen – Meet CHARLIE and his souped-up mower.
Join him in his Sunday work to clean up the neighborhood yard by yard.
Controls are simple! Just SWIPE any direction to get Charlie moving. Each tile you clean up rewards you with points.
Run long streaks to score extra combos, but watch out for POOPY DOGS, ANGRY HEDGEHOGS and other dangers.
Take the chance to experience SUNDAY LAWN, the original lawn mowing maze game that spawned a whole new genre of derivates!
– THREE game modes*
– 1) “Challenges” – Donut Games’ classic game mode, where each mastered level can earn you up to THREE STARS
– 2) “Arcade Mode” – Climb the High Score Table
– 3) “Sweet Dreams” – The BONUS GAME where you try to keep Charlie asleep by getting sheep to jump over fences
– Lifesavers to help you pass levels if you get stuck
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
* The game is free from ads. The “Challenges” game mode and 10 levels are included and playable at no cost.
A premium upgrade is provided as an optional one-time in-app purchase, for anyone who’d like all game modes and levels.
Install “Sunday Lawn” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Sunday Lawn on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
|App Name:||Sunday Lawn On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Donut Games|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Dec 18, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Sunday Lawn?
– Immersive FULLSCREEN: Hides the navigation bar to take full advantage of your screen
– No more ads! Instead the game comes with a bunch of free levels, and buying Premium (a one-time IAP) will add more levels for those who want more… fair and square!
– Premium will unlock automatically if who’ve purchased the old “Remove Ads” IAP
– Improved DPAD (the secondary control option, can be toggled via OPTIONS menu)
Hope you’ll enjoy the update, and thanks for standing by us all these years!
Overall, I really enjoyed using Sunday Lawn! It was a lot of fun to watch the grass grow and I liked that I could see the progress. I also thought it was cool that I could control how much water the plants received. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone who is interested in gardening or just likes to watch plants grow.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Sunday Lawn for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Sunday Lawn to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Sunday Lawn and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at eztoosoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Sunday Lawn. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Sunday Lawn.
If you have any query about the app or about eztoosoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.