Swartha, Holy Gospel, Assyrian is one of the oldest and most revered books of the Assyrian Church of the East. It is an illuminated manuscript that contains a collection of religious texts and hymns. The text is written in Syriac, a dialect of Aramaic, and it is believed to have been compiled in the late 4th or early 5th century AD. The manuscript is named after Swartha, a monastery in northern Iraq where it is thought to have been housed for many centuries.
The latest Swartha, Holy Gospel, Assyrian for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Install “Swartha, Holy Gospel, Assyrian” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Swartha, Holy Gospel, Assyrian on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
|App Name:||Swartha, Holy Gospel, Assyrian On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Yakob Ishak Oraha|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Sep 8, 2013|
|Get it On:|
Swartha, Holy Gospel, Assyrian Andorid App Summary
Yakob Ishak Oraha has developed the Swartha, Holy Gospel, Assyrian for Android. You can find it under the Books & Reference category on Play Store. Since its inception, Swartha, Holy Gospel, Assyrian has got over 7075+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.9 rating and the latest version of it is 1.0
The latest update of Swartha, Holy Gospel, Assyrian is Sep 8, 2013 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
Features of Swartha, Holy Gospel, Assyrian for PC
1. Listen to chapters of the four evangelists in Assyrian.
2. Automatically change to the next chapter when one is finished.
3. Listen to the chapters in the background.
4. Automatically stop when a phone call is received and resume when it is ended.
5. Connect to the internet to access the audio files.
6. Read and listen to the words of God in Assyrian.
7. Easily navigate between chapters.
8. Play/pause audio playback.
9. Adjust audio playback volume.
10. Lock the orientation of the text for easy reading.
Swartha, Holy Gospel, Assyrian App Overview and Details
This is the first Holy Gospel application in Assyrian for Android, developed for everyone that wants to read and hear the words of God in Assyrian.
You can listen to The Holy Gospel of Jesus Christ according to the Four Evangelists, Matthew, Mark, Luke and John.
– Read and play to listen to chapters of Evangelists: Matthew, Mark, Luke and John in Assyrian language.
– Automatically change to next chapter when playing of the current chapter is completed.
– Possible to listen to the chapters when the application is moved to background.
– Automatically stop playing when the phone is ringing or when you make a call, and automatically playback again when the call is ended.
Please note that you need to be connected to internet in order to access our server and play the audio files.
Enjoy reading and listening to words of God in Assyrian.
Whats New In this Swartha, Holy Gospel, Assyrian?
The Swartha, Holy Gospel, Assyrian application is an important tool for the Assyrian community. It allows for the sharing of religious information and the connection of Assyrians around the world. The application is easy to use and helps to keep Assyrians connected and informed.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Swartha, Holy Gospel, Assyrian for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Swartha, Holy Gospel, Assyrian to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Swartha, Holy Gospel, Assyrian and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at eztoosoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Swartha, Holy Gospel, Assyrian. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Swartha, Holy Gospel, Assyrian.
If you have any query about the app or about eztoosoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.