Text Racer is an online game in which players race against each other to type the fastest. The game is played by two players who are connected to the same server. The first player to type the correct word wins the race.
The latest Text Racer for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Text Racer Andorid App Summary
Cal Poly Pomona has developed the Text Racer for Android. You can find it under the Educational category on Play Store. Since its inception, Text Racer has got over 3+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 1.0.2
The latest update of Text Racer is Apr 8, 2020 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Text Racer App Overview and Details
Test and train your texting skills through 3 distinct modes! Whether it be speed, accuracy, or both, your texting skills will improve as you track your progress throughout your playtime. Happy Texting!
Features of Text Racer for PC
1. 3 distinct modes to improve texting skills
2. Track progress to see improvement
3. Speed, accuracy, or both modes
4. Multiple levels in each mode
5. Get real-time feedback on texting skills
6. Compete with friends for the best score
7. Post your best scores on social media
8. Improve texting skills in a fun and challenging way
9. Perfect for all ages
10. Improve texting skills in a short amount of time!
Install “Text Racer” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Text Racer on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Text Racer app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Text Racer.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Text Racer On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Cal Poly Pomona|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 8, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Text Racer?
Text Racer is a fun and addictive app that allows users to race against each other to see who can type the fastest. It is a great way to improve your typing speed and accuracy. I highly recommend this app to anyone who wants to improve their typing skills.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Text Racer for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Text Racer to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Text Racer and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at eztoosoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Text Racer. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Text Racer.
If you have any query about the app or about eztoosoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.