Three Dots is a fun colour game that is perfect for all ages! The aim of the game is to connect three dots of the same colour in a row, either horizontally, vertically, or diagonally. The first player to connect three dots of the same colour wins the game!
We will help you download the Three Dots – Fun Colour Game for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Three Dots – Fun Colour Game on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install Three Dots – Fun Colour Game on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for Three Dots – Fun Colour Game on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the Three Dots – Fun Colour Game as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||Three Dots – Fun Colour Game On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Quark Game|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 26, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Three Dots – Fun Colour Game Andorid App Summary
Quark Game is the developer of the Three Dots – Fun Colour Game, and they have the app under the Casual of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Three Dots – Fun Colour Game from them is 0.3.4 with over 1718 users under the hood. With a 4.3 rating, the Three Dots – Fun Colour Game is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Three Dots – Fun Colour Game is May 26, 2021, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Three Dots – Fun Colour Game on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Three Dots – Fun Colour Game App Overview and Details
Surreal colorful experience with the harmony of sound and music. This game activates both your right and left part of the brain, challenges your reflexes and how fast your mind can decide to choose the right color to smash. One of the best simple hyper-casual games on the play store. It has currently 40 stage and every stage start with inspiring quotes.
Simple Game! Tap on left or right side of the screen to rotate color wheel in the left or right direction respectively to smash colored blocks. Very Simple graphics and enjoying music.
Fun and easy to play.
Features of Three Dots – Fun Colour Game for PC
1. Fun and easy to play
2. Challenge your reflexes
3. Activates both your right and left part of the brain
4. 40 stages with inspiring quotes
5. Simple graphics and enjoyable music
6. Rotate color wheel in the left or right direction respectively to smash colored blocks
7. Fun and colorful experience
8. Harmony of sound and music
9. One of the best simple hyper-casual games on the play store
10. Challenging your mind to choose the right color
Whats New In this Three Dots – Fun Colour Game?
Bug Fixes and Minor Improvements
Overall, I really enjoyed playing Three Dots. It’s a fun, colourful game that is easy to pick up and addictive to play. The various levels and obstacles keep the game interesting and make you want to keep playing to see what comes next. I would definitely recommend this game to anyone looking for a fun, casual gaming experience.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Three Dots – Fun Colour Game? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Three Dots – Fun Colour Game to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Three Dots – Fun Colour Game and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at eztoosoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Three Dots – Fun Colour Game. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Three Dots – Fun Colour Game.
If you have any query about the app or about eztoosoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.