If you are looking for a great IPTV player that has all the features you could want and more, then look no further than TiviApp Live IPTV Player. This player is easy to use and has tons of channels to choose from, so you can watch your favorite shows and movies without having to worry about missing a thing. Plus, with TiviApp Live IPTV Player, you can easily record your favorite shows so you can watch them later, even if you’re not home when they air.
The latest TiviApp Live IPTV Player for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
TiviApp Live IPTV Player Andorid App Summary
Treynix has developed the TiviApp Live IPTV Player for Android. You can find it under the Video Players & Editors category on Play Store. Since its inception, TiviApp Live IPTV Player has got over 228454+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 0.4.14
The latest update of TiviApp Live IPTV Player is Jul 20, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Install “TiviApp Live IPTV Player” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the TiviApp Live IPTV Player on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
|App Name:||TiviApp Live IPTV Player On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Video Players & Editors|
|Updated on:||Jul 20, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of TiviApp Live IPTV Player for PC
– 10 channels that can be personalized
– watch TV shows and movies
– record TV shows
– set a TV guide
– connect to a content provider
– share a channel list
– Catch-Up TV
TiviApp Live IPTV Player App Overview and Details
TiviApp will transform your device into a powerful Live IPTV media center, where you can get that same familiar experience of watching TiVi in your living room…
Here is a quick taste of what you can do with TiviApp:
• Load or create your own personal list of TV channels
• Play, navigate and control those channels with our easy-to-use control panel
• You can even use your own remote control to have a full “set-top box” experience
• Record your favorite TV programs by either capturing live IPVT broadcast from online streaming or by scheduling a delayed recording
• Set a TV Guide to be displayed for your selected channels, adjusted to your local time and language
• Connect to various third-party IPTV Content Providers
• Share your favorite channels or channel-lists with your friends – with just one click!
• Want to watch a movie? Enjoy our complete cinema experience with everything you need to know about your favorite movies and TV Shows
• If your Content Provider allows it – we also support Catch-Up (Archive) of all your favorite shows that you missed
And what about the content?
• We provide you with free and publicly-available channels*, which are already built-in. Some of them were constructed by our new “Generated Channels” platform that generates live experience from VOD content and podcasts. Similarly, you can create your own channels too, and even share them. We will post instructions on our site soon on how to do it: http://tiviapplive.com/
• You are free to choose YOUR OWN content as well from various free and legal sources around the globe. We provide you with a neat platform to manage the channels that suits YOU, in your language and from your country of residence.
(*) Please note that all the content provided by us is licensed by the corresponding open licenses and streaming platforms. We do not allow or promote any illegal usage of third-party content in TiviApp
So, just give us a try and enjoy your new TiVi experience 🙂
1. We support the most popular video and audio formats in all resolutions (including HD and 4K)
2. We also support the most popular web-streaming formats (*.m3u8, *.ts, *.mpd)
3. Channel-lists can be provided in the M3U format
4. TV Guides can be provided in the XMLTV format
5. Auto-detection of playable streams in web pages
6. Works on mobile phones, tablets and (of course) Android smart TV
7. Google Cast is supported
Whats New In this TiviApp Live IPTV Player?
This is a major release:
* Improved providers support
* Fixed bugs in the recording mechanism
* Fixed non-working channels
* Fixed many UI-related bugs
Overall, the TiviApp Live IPTV Player is a great application that provides users with a great streaming experience. The application is easy to use and provides users with a wide range of channels to choose from. The quality of the streaming is great and the application is very reliable. Overall, the TiviApp Live IPTV Player is a great application that is definitely worth a try.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the TiviApp Live IPTV Player for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This TiviApp Live IPTV Player to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for TiviApp Live IPTV Player and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at eztoosoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the TiviApp Live IPTV Player. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the TiviApp Live IPTV Player.
If you have any query about the app or about eztoosoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.