A tree view is a hierarchical list of items, usually displayed as a graphical tree. It is a common user interface (UI) component in modern operating systems. Tree views are also used in many software applications.
The latest TreeView for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
TreeView Andorid App Summary
Genealogy Supplies (Jersey) Ltd has developed the TreeView for Android. You can find it under the Books & Reference category on Play Store. Since its inception, TreeView has got over 32662+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 3.3 rating and the latest version of it is 1.1.0
The latest update of TreeView is May 23, 2018 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
TreeView App Overview and Details
Build your family tree with TreeView and you’ll have your family history at your fingertips, even when you have no signal! Whether you’re an experienced family historian or just starting out, you’ll find TreeView easy to use and an essential tool in your research.
• Includes a number of flexible tree designs including Pedigree, Hourglass, Ancestors, Descendants and Family views.
• Add and amend details easily and add notes, all from within the app.
• View historical records for your ancestors via TheGenealogist (subscription required).
• Upload photos to embellish your tree.
• Offline mode – View your family tree even when you have no signal.
• Information you add on one device will automatically be available on all your other devices.
• Help and advice at your fingertips.
• Import a GEDCOM file of your family tree at TreeView.co.uk (Free of charge) or TheGenealogist to view and edit it on your device.
• If you have already built a family tree on TheGenealogist or TreeView.co.uk, you can log in with that account to view and edit you tree.
TreeView offers you the flexibility to be as private or public with your trees as you wish. With 3 settings you have the choice of who you share your family tree with.
• Invitation only (Users can see if there is a potential match in your tree, but cannot see the full tree’s details without your permission)
Install “TreeView” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the TreeView on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
|App Name:||TreeView On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Genealogy Supplies (Jersey) Ltd|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||May 23, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Features of TreeView for PC
1. View your family tree even when you have no signal.
2. Add and amend details easily and add notes, all from within the app.
3. Upload photos to embellish your tree.
4. View historical records for your ancestors via TheGenealogist (subscription required).
5. Information you add on one device will automatically be available on all your other devices.
6. Choose from a number of flexible tree designs.
7. Invitation only (Users can see if there is a potential match in your tree, but cannot see the full tree’s details without your permission).
Whats New In this TreeView?
Add support for pdf/tif media files.
Fix bug where zooming out too far could cause crash.
Added reference to fatal error message.
Minor security and stability fixes.
The TreeView application is a great way to keep track of your family tree. It is easy to use and helps you to keep track of your family history. I would recommend this application to anyone who wants to keep track of their family tree.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the TreeView for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This TreeView to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for TreeView and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at eztoosoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the TreeView. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the TreeView.
If you have any query about the app or about eztoosoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.