Turkdroid is a Mturk client for Android. With Turkdroid, you can easily manage your Mturk tasks on your Android phone or tablet. Turkdroid features a simple, easy-to-use interface, and provides a variety of tools to help you make the most of your Mturk tasks.
The latest Turkdroid – Mturk Client for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Turkdroid – Mturk Client Andorid App Summary
Materight has developed the Turkdroid – Mturk Client for Android. You can find it under the Productivity category on Play Store. Since its inception, Turkdroid – Mturk Client has got over 155324+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.4 rating and the latest version of it is 1.4.16
The latest update of Turkdroid – Mturk Client is May 6, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Turkdroid – Mturk Client App Overview and Details
This is an Amazon Mechanical Turk (MTurk) MTurk HITs scraper and watcher for Workers.
Please note that this app is in free trial for 7 days
This app allows you to work on HITs from MTurk directly from your phone:
• Browse, accept and preview HITs.
• Search for HITs periodically, similar to HIT Forker.
• Watch and auto-accept HITs, similar to PandaCrazy. Support Panda and Once modes.
• Searcher and watcher can run in background. You’ll receive a notification when a new HIT is accepted.
• Keep track on your progress with statistics and charts on the advanced dashboard.
• Start to work on HITs quickly on the MTurk website.
• Turkopticon reviews support.
• Search for HITs and requesters.
• Filter and order results.
• Block HITs and requesters.
• Keep an eye on your progress with the dashboard.
• Request or take tests for missing qualifications on MTurk.
• Dark and light theme support.
Turkdroid does not collect or share personal information, including anything related to your Amazon Mechanical Turk (MTurk) account.
Turkdroid is an alternative app and is no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Amazon Mechanical Turk Inc. or its affiliates.
Features of Turkdroid – Mturk Client for PC
1. Browse, accept and preview HITs.
2. Search for HITs periodically, similar to HIT Forker.
3. Watch and auto-accept HITs, similar to PandaCrazy. Support Panda and Once modes.
4. Searcher and watcher can run in background. You’ll receive a notification when a new HIT is accepted.
5. Keep track on your progress with statistics and charts on the advanced dashboard.
6. Start to work on HITs quickly on the MTurk website.
7. Turkopticon reviews support.
8. Search for HITs and requesters.
9. Filter and order results.
10. Block HITs and requesters.
Install “Turkdroid – Mturk Client” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Turkdroid – Mturk Client on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
|App Name:||Turkdroid – Mturk Client On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 6, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Turkdroid – Mturk Client?
• Minor fixes and improvements
Turkdroid is a powerful Mturk client application for Android devices. It allows you to manage your Mturk tasks and earnings on the go. Turkdroid provides a convenient and user-friendly interface for browsing and completing tasks, as well as for tracking your earnings. With Turkdroid, you can stay connected to Mturk and manage your tasks wherever you are.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Turkdroid – Mturk Client for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Turkdroid – Mturk Client to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Turkdroid – Mturk Client and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at eztoosoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Turkdroid – Mturk Client. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Turkdroid – Mturk Client.
If you have any query about the app or about eztoosoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.