Turkey and Russia have always had close relations, which can be traced back to the Ottoman Empire. However, the two countries have had their share of ups and downs, especially since the Russian Revolution. In recent years, both countries have been working hard to improve their relations, culminating in the signing of a major energy deal in 2014.
The latest Turkish – Russian for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Turkish – Russian Andorid App Summary
eflasoft has developed the Turkish – Russian for Android. You can find it under the Education category on Play Store. Since its inception, Turkish – Russian has got over 84375+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 5.0 rating and the latest version of it is 7.1
The latest update of Turkish – Russian is Jul 29, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Features of Turkish – Russian for PC
have already learned.
• If you want to test yourself, you can choose the category of words and the number of questions in the quiz.
• You can also practice writing the words you have learned.
• You can see the list of words you have learned and the number of times you have seen and heard them.
• You can share the words you have learned with your friends.
Turkish – Russian App Overview and Details
Learn Turkish / Russian words with games.
Save time and money while learning Turkish / Russian words with this app.
A quick Turkish Russian offline dictionary, alternative translation, frequently used sentences, tests (writing, listening, speaking) and games…
Everything you need to learn Turkish / Russian vocabulary quickly.
Turkish Russian Dictionary :
• It can instantly translate from Turkish to Russian or from Russian to Turkish without the need for internet. It works offline.
• In the database;
Turkish to Russian 107,000,
Russian to Turkish 119,000 words and phrases.You can access hundreds of thousands of words and sentences (Turkish Russian translations) in the database very quickly.
• You can access hundreds of thousands of words and sentences in the database very quickly.
• Suggests suggestions as soon as you start writing.
• You can make voice calls with “Speech recognition” feature.
• Sorts the meanings of the word according to the frequency of usage and gives percentage information.
• You can see and listen to the usage of the word in the sentence with examples.
• You can learn words more easily with example sentences.
• You can turn off one-way dialing and dial in either direction.
• Your searches are sorted back to old and added to the “History”.
• You can reach words faster by adding them to “Favorites”.
• You can learn your favorites more permanently with tests and games.
Turkish Russian Translator:
• You can translate from Russian to Turkish or from Turkish to Russian.
• You can make voice translation with “Speech recognition” feature.
• You can listen to your translations.
• Your translations are saved in “History”.
• You can find and listen to 2,700 common phrases used in daily life.
• You can view the list of words by listening in order. If you wish, you can mark the ones you memorize. Thus, you do not come across words and tests you know.
• Test yourself with the classic multiple choice test.
• You can learn by having fun in your spare time by trying to find the 16 words mixed in a table and their equivalents.
• An educational game played by matching the words given in the tables.
• A test that asks you to type the meaning of the desired word.
• A test that asks you to complete the missing letters of the given word.
True or False:
• A game where you compete against time, waiting for you to find out whether the relationship between word and meaning is true or false.
• A multiple-choice test that asks the meaning of the word you are listening to.
Listening and Writing:
• A test that asks you to spell the word you are listening to.
• A test to improve your pronunciation.
• This is a fun game where you compete against time and gravity, while you must accurately mark the meaning of falling words.
• It is a multiple-choice test that asks the missing word in the given sentence.
• A puzzle waiting for you to find a word by selecting the first and last letters of the mixed letters.
• You can learn without opening the app with the customizable widget.
We’re working for more…
Install “Turkish – Russian” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Turkish – Russian on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
|App Name:||Turkish – Russian On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 29, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Turkish – Russian?
– Updated the menu.
– Added Education section.
– Now you can manage your own word lists more easily.
– Database improvements have been made.
– Added translations to sample sentences.
– Visual and performance improvements have been made.
– Statistics added.
– Added alert sounds and vibration.
– Updated widget.
– And many more improvements.
In spite of the fact that Turkish and Russian have some similarities, their grammar structures are quite different. Turkish has agglutinative grammar, while Russian has inflectional grammar. This means that in Turkish, one word can have many suffixes which indicate its function in a sentence, while in Russian, the endings of words indicate their function in a sentence. Additionally, Turkish has no gender, while Russian has masculine and feminine genders. These differences can make it difficult for Turkish speakers to learn Russian, and for Russian speakers to learn Turkish. However, with some effort, these two languages can be learned relatively easily.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Turkish – Russian for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Turkish – Russian to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Turkish – Russian and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at eztoosoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Turkish – Russian. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Turkish – Russian.
If you have any query about the app or about eztoosoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.