Tuudo is a new social media platform that is quickly gaining in popularity. It is a unique platform that allows users to connect with others based on their interests. Tuudo allows users to find others who share their interests, connect with them, and then share content with them. It is the perfect platform for connecting with others who share your interests.
The latest Tuudo for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Install “Tuudo” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Tuudo on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
|App Name:||Tuudo On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Tuudo Ltd|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 1, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Tuudo Andorid App Summary
Tuudo Ltd has developed the Tuudo for Android. You can find it under the Education category on Play Store. Since its inception, Tuudo has got over 167934+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 18.104.22.168
Features of Tuudo for PC
Tuudo is designed for users with disabilities.
Tuudo App Overview and Details
Tuudo is an app that brings together all the important and useful services for the students of higher education institutions.
With Tuudo, you can:
– enrol for courses and exams
– view your schedule, which is created automatically from your enrolments
– keep track of your credits
– find your way around the campus, includes indoor navigation
– follow the news and notices published by the faculty, e.g. cancellations and changes of venues
– search for individuals and services
– check out the campus canteen menus
– check public transport timetables
New services are continuously being developed.
Tuudo supports your studies by making your life easier. Stop wasting time – spend it on your studies.
Tuudo is free for students.
Full functionality currently available in
– Arcada University of Applied Sciences
– Centria University of Applied Sciences
– Diaconia University of Applied Sciences
– Haaga-Helia University of Applied Sciences
– Helsinki Business College
– HUMAK University of Applied Sciences
– Häme University of Applied Sciences (HAMK)
– JAMK University of Applied Sciences
– Jyväskylä Educational Consortium Gradia
– Kajaani University of Applied Sciences (KAMK)
– Karelia University of Applied Sciences
– Lapland University of Applied Sciences
– Laurea University of Applied Sciences
– Metropolia University of Applied Sciences
– Novia University of Applied Sciences
– Oulu University of Applied Sciences (Oamk)
– Salpaus Further Education
– Satakunta University of Applied Sciences (SAMK)
– Seinäjoki University of Applied Sciences (SeAMK)
– South-Eastern Finland University of Applied Sciences (Xamk)
– Tampere University of Applied Sciences (TAMK)
– Tredu & Tampere upper secondary schools
– Turku University of Applied Sciences
– University of Eastern Finland (UEF)
– University of Lapland
– University of Oulu
– University of the Arts Helsinki
– University of Vaasa
– Åbo Akademi
Accessibility statement: https://static.tuudo.fi/accessibility_statement/en/
Whats New In this Tuudo?
v22.214.171.124 – 1st August 2022
Improvements to feedback.
v126.96.36.199 – 21st March 2022
Improvements to library and reservations.
If you have any problems or feedback about Tuudo, please let us know! You can contact us in Tuudo or by email at [email protected]
Tuudo is a unique and innovative application that can be used for a variety of purposes. Whether you are looking for a new way to connect with friends and family, or want to find a new way to stay productive and organized, Tuudo has something to offer. With its user-friendly interface and wide range of features, Tuudo is a valuable tool for anyone looking to improve their daily routine.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Tuudo for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Tuudo to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Tuudo and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at eztoosoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Tuudo. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Tuudo.
If you have any query about the app or about eztoosoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.