Android TV is a version of the Android operating system designed for digital media players and smart TVs. Android TV is a successor to Google’s earlier attempt at a smart TV platform, Google TV. Android TV’s user interface is based on Material Design, a design language developed by Google.
Android TV provides a user interface for browsing and selecting media content from a TV-connected device. Android TV also provides an interface for controlling playback of the content. Android TV supports both streaming media and local media playback. Android TV can be used to play content from streaming services such as Netflix and Hulu, as well as from local sources such as a user’s personal media library.
The latest TV Cast for Android TV for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
TV Cast for Android TV Andorid App Summary
2kit consulting has developed the TV Cast for Android TV for Android. You can find it under the Entertainment category on Play Store. Since its inception, TV Cast for Android TV has got over 6876706+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 3.4 rating and the latest version of it is 2.29
The latest update of TV Cast for Android TV is Mar 30, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Features of TV Cast for Android TV for PC
add support for it as soon as possible.
Video & TV Cast for Android TV includes the following features:
– Cast web videos to TVs based on Android TV, or Chromecast built-in
– Super easy casting to Sony TV, Xiaomi MI Box, PHILIPS TV, Sharp Aquos TV, Skyworth AI TV, Vizio SmartCast TV, Hisense TV, NVIDIA Shield, AirTV player
– Watch any web video, online movie, livestream and live-tv show on your big screen TV
– Supports mp4, m3u8, hls livestreams and many other formats in Full HD and 4K
– No#1 web video streamer app
TV Cast for Android TV App Overview and Details
Cast web videos to TVs based on Android TV, or Chromecast built-in. Super easy casting to Sony TV, Xiaomi MI Box, PHILIPS TV, Sharp Aquos TV, Skyworth AI TV, Vizio SmartCast TV, Hisense TV, NVIDIA Shield, AirTV player. Watch any web video, online movie, livestream and live-tv show on your big screen TV with the no#1 web video streamer app. Mp4, m3u8, hls livestreams and many other formats in Full HD and 4K are supported.
*** This app only works with Android TV, Chromecast TV, other Cast Devices or Google Assistant powered streaming devices ***
With Video & TV Cast you can browse through the web and stream any online video on your Cast enabled device (movies, tv shows, sports, music and more). Just navigate to your favorite website and send the embedded video with a single tap to your cast enabled TV or gaming console. The discovered video will be shown below the browser. A tap on the video link will send it to your TV or device immediately.
>>> IMPORTANT NOTES, PLEASE READ
* NOT SUPPORTED Videos: Flash video, Google Play movies, Netflix, Amazon and HBO and other DRM protected videos web-videos, online-movies, livestreams and live-tv shows.
* Please test your websites and videos in the free edition! If casting fails, upgrading will NOT make it work magically.
* The app does NOT mirror your full Android device, it just pushes the video part of a website to your Nexus Player.
* To play mp4, m3u8 or other videofiles directly on Nexus Player just enter or paste the full video-url in the browser address bar.
* Sometimes it is necessary to play the video on your Android device before the link gets detected for casting.
* If the connection does not work, please try to restart your Android device, Nexus Player and wifi router.
* If a specific web-video, online-movie, livestream or live-tv show does not cast, please check our FAQ or send the website and video link to [email protected] by using the report feature in the app. We will try to add support for your video as soon as possible. Leaving negative Play Store reviews without any information about your issue will not give us a chance to help you.
* Security Note: For your safety Video & TV cast only needs minimal Android permissions to work. Unlike others we do NOT access your identity data, accounts, device id, phone status, gps location or contacts. Please always check the required app permissions before you trust and install any Android app.
* Refunds: Only within 24 hours after purchase. Please submit the Google Purchase ID.
>>> QUICK START GUIDE
1) Wait some seconds until the red icon in the menu bar changes to a filled white icon. If your Nexus Player is not found, please restart the app.
2) Google your favorite video (e.g. on youtube) or enter the video-url directly in the browser address bar by tapping on the pen icon in the menu bar.
3) Wait some seconds until the video link (mp4, m3u8, etc.) is shown below the browser. If “No videolink found to cast” stays, please play the video locally in the browser first and open it in fullscreen mode, then wait some seconds.
4) After the link is detected tap on “Tap here to cast” below the browser and casting will start. To stop casting, please tap on the cast icon in the menu bar.
5) Enjoy your web-video, online-movie, livestream or live-tv show and share our app on Twitter or Facebook 🙂
>>> A MESSAGE FROM THE 2kit consultingS
If you have suggestions or discover any problems with Video & TV Cast, please let us know at [email protected] We will help you as soon as we can.
If you like the app, please support us by giving a 5-star rating on Google Play or purchasing one of the addons. Thank you for all your support!
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with Google, Sony, Philips, Sharp or any other products and trademarks mentioned here.
Install “TV Cast for Android TV” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the TV Cast for Android TV on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
|App Name:||TV Cast for Android TV On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||2kit consulting|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 30, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this TV Cast for Android TV?
!!! New Ad-Blocker with AI Power
– Bugfixes and small improvements
Please rate us on Google Play == It‘s very quick and will help us improve this app to provide you with better features and services.
Overall, I really enjoyed using the TV Cast for Android TV app. It was easy to use and had a lot of great features. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone who wants to watch their favorite TV shows on their Android TV.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the TV Cast for Android TV for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This TV Cast for Android TV to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for TV Cast for Android TV and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at eztoosoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the TV Cast for Android TV. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the TV Cast for Android TV.
If you have any query about the app or about eztoosoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.