What could be better than spending a day with your friends? Twenty is the perfect app to help you do just that! With Twenty, you can easily see what your friends are up to and join them in whatever they’re doing. Whether you’re catching up on the news, checking out a new restaurant, or just hanging out, Twenty is the perfect way to stay connected.
The latest Twenty – Hang w/ Your Friends for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Twenty – Hang w/ Your Friends Andorid App Summary
Twenty Inc. has developed the Twenty – Hang w/ Your Friends for Android. You can find it under the Maps & Navigation category on Play Store. Since its inception, Twenty – Hang w/ Your Friends has got over 7630+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.0 rating and the latest version of it is 220.127.116.11
The latest update of Twenty – Hang w/ Your Friends is Feb 22, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Twenty – Hang w/ Your Friends App Overview and Details
Twenty is the best way to get together with friends in real life by allowing you to see who’s around, see who’s down and hang out!
– See when your friends are bored, want to chill, grab food, etc. and message them to meet up.
– Events > Group Chats. Seamlessly make plans with your friends.
– Events can be open or private, you can invite as many friends or groups as you want.
– Discover local things to do with your friends like concerts, sporting events, pop ups, etc.
– Twenty is a private network. Only add friends you want to hang out with in person.
– You always have full control. Decide which friends you share with and when you want to share with them. If you decide to stop sharing with a specific friend, don’t worry; we won’t let them know.
– Choose “Neighborhood Mode” to only share your general location with specific friends.
Our world has never been more digitally connected and as a result we’ve never been less engaged in real life. This has led to major changes in how we communicate and socialize. The online spaces we participate in are dominated by endless attention-grabbing content, inauthenticity and the pressure of curating digital personas. Increases in loneliness, anxiety and depression have been the byproduct.
We started Twenty to be a pathway to a more authentic and fulfilling social life by driving real human connection. Twenty was designed to empower friends to spend more time together in person which we believe is critical to a meaningful social life.
At the essence of Twenty is: Real friends. Real life.
– TechCrunch: “Twenty and Mappen merge to help users hang out in real life”
– POPSUGAR: “It isn’t just another social media platform, it’s a way for you and your friends to get together and be more social.”
– Teen Vogue: “Twenty is on a mission to remind us what it’s like to unplug, spending time with friends in real life and driving more human connection is the goal.”
– Elite Daily: “This New Twenty App For Meeting Up With Friends Will Help Keep The Dreaded FOMO At Bay”
– CNBC: “Twenty deals with social isolation by doing something counterintuitive – using technology to help you disconnect from technology and connect with your friends in real life.” – Arianna Huffington
*We love hearing from you! We are always working to improve the Twenty experience. If you have any questions, ideas or just want to chat email us at [email protected]
*Twenty is only available for people ages 13 and older.
Install “Twenty – Hang w/ Your Friends” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Twenty – Hang w/ Your Friends on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
|App Name:||Twenty – Hang w/ Your Friends On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Twenty Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Maps & Navigation|
|Updated on:||Feb 22, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Twenty – Hang w/ Your Friends for PC
the key to a meaningful social life.”
1. See when your friends are free and want to hang out.
2. Easily make plans with your friends.
3. Discover local things to do with your friends.
4. Keep your social life private.
5. Hang out with friends in person.
6. Connect with friends in your neighborhood.
7. Embrace real human connection.
8. Spend time with friends the old fashioned way.
9. Rediscover the importance of in-person socializing.
10. Use Twenty to make the most of your social life.
Whats New In this Twenty – Hang w/ Your Friends?
Bug fixes and performance enhancements
Hanging out with friends is always a good time, but it’s even better when you can do it from the comfort of your own home. With the Twenty app, you can easily connect with friends and make plans to hang out. Whether you’re catching up on the latest news or just chatting, Twenty makes it easy to stay connected. So download the app and start hanging out today!
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Twenty – Hang w/ Your Friends for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Twenty – Hang w/ Your Friends to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Twenty – Hang w/ Your Friends and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at eztoosoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Twenty – Hang w/ Your Friends. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Twenty – Hang w/ Your Friends.
If you have any query about the app or about eztoosoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.