V Browser is a new, innovative web browser that has been designed with the user in mind. It is fast, easy to use and packed with features that make browsing the web a pleasure.
The latest V Browser for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
V Browser Andorid App Summary
digiXMAS has developed the V Browser for Android. You can find it under the Communication category on Play Store. Since its inception, V Browser has got over 49370+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.1 rating and the latest version of it is 1.3
The latest update of V Browser is Feb 4, 2016 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Install “V Browser” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the V Browser on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
|App Name:||V Browser On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Feb 4, 2016|
|Get it On:|
Features of V Browser for PC
support for more than 70 languages.
V Browser App Overview and Details
V Browser adds Text-To-Speech functionality to normal web browser, allowing more freedom to your mobile web navigation.
Instead of boring web reading in small mobile phone screen, you can listen to internet web pages while running, driving, cooking, or while checking your emails, typing your documents etc.
V Browser is a great browser for reading news, stories, novels and other long documents without straining your eyes.
Students who learn foreign language, can use V Browser to read web pages in foreign language to improve their listen skill.
Especially, V Browser is an excellent browser for individuals who have low vision or reading disabilities.
V Browser uses smart algorithm to analyze and extract main content from web page. And only main content should be read aloud.
Besides that, V Browser provides all browsing features as every modern web browser does: clear user interface, quick rendering, multi tabs, history and bookmarking management, Incognito mode etc.
– V Browser requires Android 4.0 or later.
– V Browser uses system Text-To-Speech engines for reading. So, you have to install appropriate TTS engine(s) for your language(s).
How to use:
– Install V Browser from CH Play.
– Open V Browser.
– Language and voice settings: Click to Language button at bottom of screen and select your language and voice which text should be read by. You can adjust the voice pitch, reading speed too.
– Navigate to your web page as in normal web browser.
– V Browser analyzes the web page, extracts main content from active web page and if succeeded, the play button at bottom of screen becomes green. If play button doesn’t get green for a while, try refreshing the web page.
– Click to Play button for listening.
– Use Pause and Stop button as needed.
– V Browser supports all languages that your system offers. Actually, Google TTS that normally comes with your phone and is freely available in Play Store, provides high quality voices for nearly 20 languages. For Vietnamese, install vnSpeak TTS.
Let change your browsing style and keep your eyes healthy!
Whats New In this V Browser?
Added labels to few unlabeled buttons.
Overall, the V Browser application is a handy tool that makes browsing the web faster and easier. It has a simple, user-friendly interface that makes it easy to navigate, and its features are well-designed and helpful. I would definitely recommend this application to anyone who wants an easy and convenient browsing experience.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the V Browser for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This V Browser to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for V Browser and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at eztoosoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the V Browser. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the V Browser.
If you have any query about the app or about eztoosoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.