WikiFX is a global online currency market research and analysis platform. It provides real-time foreign exchange (FX) rates, charts, and news to individual and institutional investors worldwide. WikiFX also enables users to track their portfolios and receive alerts on currency fluctuations.
The latest WikiFX for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Install “WikiFX” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the WikiFX on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
|App Name:||WikiFX On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 27, 2022|
|Get it On:|
WikiFX Andorid App Summary
WikiGlobal has developed the WikiFX for Android. You can find it under the Business category on Play Store. Since its inception, WikiFX has got over 805716+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 5.0 rating and the latest version of it is 2.3.1
The latest update of WikiFX is Jul 27, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
Features of WikiFX for PC
are interested in
– Alerts: timely be notified of any changes in the broker’s situation
WikiFX App Overview and Details
WikiFX is a third-party service provider for users to inquire whether a broker is formal, legal and real. WikiFX provides all-round service including broker’s information, regulation, license, risk exposure, credit and valuation, platform verification and monitoring, complaints solving and investor rights protection, credit report download and broker network inquiry. It is committed to help users screen and identify fake brokers and is an escort for forex traders!
• Huge Amount of Forex Brokers Included: cover various regulatory institutes and thousands of brokers in over 30 countries and regions, including FCA,ASIC,NFA and so on. By one click, you can easily search all you want wherever you are
• Authoritative Data Source: the information of brokers are kept in pace with that in global regulatory institutes which shows the reliability and authority
• Relationship Diagram: from appointed representatives, fake clones and the cloned, you can have a clear picture of the broker’s uncovered relationships
• Forex News: with content including forex industry news, exposure of fake brokers, WikiFX official news, you are kept informed of industry trends and broker’s current status
How to identify fake brokers?
• Field Survey
Make field survey of brokers around the world, including visiting the office, field interview and shooting, which can help users know more about the brokers
• WikiFX Appraisal
Evaluate the risk from various perspectives with the help of advanced technology and authoritative data
• MT4/5 Identification
With real-time supervision by professional team, a clear identification result is provided. You can know immediately whether there are any tricks about this broker
• List of Fake Brokers
Provide a list of illegal brokers, clones and frauds with fairness and no mercy
– User Center: manage your personal account simply
– Favorites: by one click you can follow the forex brokers you favor
– Financial News Express and Economic Calendar: know real-time financial news
– Exchange Rates: search for exchange rates of various currencies
– Users can choose languages
* If you have any question, please contact us:
Official Email:[email protected]
Whats New In this WikiFX?
· Local language optimization
· Add Arabic Language
WikiFX is a mobile application that provides users with access to real-time currency exchange rates, news, and analysis. The app allows users to track their portfolios and exchange rates between currencies. WikiFX also offers a social media platform for users to share their experiences and insights with other users.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the WikiFX for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This WikiFX to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for WikiFX and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at eztoosoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the WikiFX. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the WikiFX.
If you have any query about the app or about eztoosoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.