xMatters is a messaging and notifications platform that helps companies keep their employees, customers, and partners informed about what’s happening across their businesses. xMatters integrates with leading enterprise applications to provide a single system for managing communications across the organization.
The latest xMatters for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
xMatters Andorid App Summary
xMatters has developed the xMatters for Android. You can find it under the Business category on Play Store. Since its inception, xMatters has got over 134440+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 3.3 rating and the latest version of it is null
The latest update of xMatters is Jul 13, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Features of xMatters for PC
1. Receive alerts with full incident context
2. Launch actionable responses and workflows
3. Track message delivery, escalation and response
4. Set, update, and view your on-call schedule
5. Initiate conference calls or join at the touch of a button
6. Access personnel contact info for your organization
7. Set custom alert tones
8. Attach images for more context or instructions
9. Extend your enterprise authentication to your mobile devices
10. Protect sensitive data by enabling passcode lock
xMatters App Overview and Details
xMatters is a service reliability platform that helps DevOps, SREs, and operations teams automate workflows, ensure infrastructure and applications are always working, and rapidly deliver products at scale. With the xMatters Android app, you get actionable alerts with full context for every situation that let you quickly assess incidents and launch response workflows at the touch of a button.
The xMatters app is a “pocket command center” that allows you to:
* Send and receive alerts with full incident context
* Launch actionable responses and workflows
* Track message delivery, escalation and response
* Set, update, and view your on-call schedule
* Initiate conference calls or join at the tap of a button
* Access personnel contact info for your organization
* Set custom alert tones
* Attach images for more context or instructions
* Extend your enterprise authentication to your mobile devices
* Protect sensitive data by enabling passcode lock
For those that want to be truly agile, fast-moving companies with happy customers AND happy engineers, xMatters is the only platform for the job.
To learn more about xMatters and get your free account visit http://xmatters.com
Install “xMatters” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the xMatters on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
|App Name:||xMatters On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 13, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this xMatters?
– View an incident’s impacted services in list view to monitor their engagement status in the incident.
– See when a notification to engage in an incident is ‘Escalating’ in a group.
– Wondering why one of your contacts is missing? Instead of disappearing without a trace, inactive users and groups now appear struckthrough in search results.
– Starred contacts was causing some issues, so we’ve removed this feature for now.
– Plus bug fixes and performance improvements, of course.
xMatters is a web-based application that allows for the quick and easy creation of custom alerts and notifications. It is an ideal tool for businesses of all sizes and can be used to create alerts for everything from website outages to sales notifications. xMatters is a powerful and versatile application that can be customized to meet the needs of any business.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the xMatters for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This xMatters to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for xMatters and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at eztoosoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the xMatters. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the xMatters.
If you have any query about the app or about eztoosoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.