Yet Another Pixel Dungeon is a fan-made roguelike game based on the popular Pixel Dungeon game. It features many enhancements and modifications over the original game, including:
– A new, randomly generated dungeon each time you play
– Many different character classes to choose from, each with their own unique abilities
– New items, traps, and enemies
– bosses that require unique strategies to defeat
– Quests and side-quests to complete for rewards
– Multiplayer support for up to four players
The latest Yet Another Pixel Dungeon for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Yet Another Pixel Dungeon Andorid App Summary
ConsideredHamster has developed the Yet Another Pixel Dungeon for Android. You can find it under the Role Playing category on Play Store. Since its inception, Yet Another Pixel Dungeon has got over 888997+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.1 rating and the latest version of it is 0.3.2a+
The latest update of Yet Another Pixel Dungeon is Feb 14, 2020 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Features of Yet Another Pixel Dungeon for PC
abilities, or were replaced with completely different ones!
Yet Another Pixel Dungeon App Overview and Details
Yet Another Pixel Dungeon (or YetAnotherPD for short) is a roguelike RPG with pixel graphics and simple controls. Like most other games in this genre, it features randomly generated levels, relatively high difficulty and a large number of things to learn. And like most other games of its genre, it is quite challenging.
This game is based on the source code of another Android game, Pixel Dungeon. It began as a small project with the goal to improve the original game here or there, but has since gradually grown into something much, much bigger. The games are quite different from each other, so there is no need to play the original game before trying this one (but I would recommend to try it as well, it’s good).
The main feature of YetAnotherPD which makes it different from original game and other mods is that it is mostly focused on tweaking game mechanics in order to make the game more interesting, diverse and balanced. Anyone who is familiar with the original game will have much to learn again in YAPD.
The features of this mod at this point:
– Four character classes were reworked and now have different strengths and weaknesses
– Four difficulty variants, to provide adequate challenge for every type of a player
– A variety of equipment options – dual wielding, firearms, shields, and more!
– Most enchantments on the weapons and armor now are more powerful than before
– Environment now affects stealth and evasion, encouraging a more tactical approach
– All bosses have been completely or partially reworked and are now even more epic!
– New items, enemies, traps, and interactions added between them!
– Loading tips and more detailed information about items and character stats
– Improved user interface – auto-aiming, extended journal and other stuff
– Both new and modified potions, scrolls, wands, rings and other items…
– Healing, stealth, wand usage and item durability systems were reworked!
– Many old enemies gained new abilities or were moved to other parts of the dungeon
– Each chapter now contains six floors (a total of 31 floor dungeon instead of 26)
– Shops are now on every fifth level, and their assortment has become more varied
– Even more features are coming later since this project is still in development!
YetAnotherPD is absolutely, totally and completely free. There are no advertisements, microtransactions or limited access, and will never be. Even the “donate” button was only added much later after the main release.
Of important notes: first, this mod keeps degradation system from original game, but it was reworked to be much more fair and adequate. It also limits item upgrades to a maximum of +3, but do not fear as everything was rebalanced accordingly. These features are inherent to the game system now and they will not be removed.
As a second important note, mind that subclasses, unique class armors, Lloyd’s Beacon and Dew Vial were removed from the game. Some of these things were reworked into something different (Dew Vial, unique class armors), while other are gonna be brought back later (subclasses, Lloyd’s Beacon).
This project is the product of open source software under GPLv3 License. You can find the source code for the current version here: https://github.com/ConsideredHamster/YetAnotherPixelDungeon
There are lots of changes in this mod, so it is highly recommended to check its Pixel Dungeon wikia article to avoid initial confusion: http://pixeldungeon.wikia.com/wiki/Mod-Yet_Another_Pixel_Dungeon
Finally, I want to say that I am open to suggestions and bug reports and always happy to hear your opinion about my project, whatever it is. My reddit account is here:https://www.reddit.com/user/ConsideredHamster/
A special thanks to everyone who supported this little project one way or another 😉
I wish good luck to all fellow rat punchers and demon slayers out there!
Install “Yet Another Pixel Dungeon” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Yet Another Pixel Dungeon on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
|App Name:||Yet Another Pixel Dungeon On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Feb 14, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Yet Another Pixel Dungeon?
Reuploading version 0.3.2a+ because the application was temporarily removed. Everything should be fine by now. Good luck!
There are many pixel dungeon applications, but this one is my favorite. It is easy to navigate, and the graphics are great. The developer is very responsive to feedback, and the updates are always great. I highly recommend this application to anyone who enjoys pixel dungeon games.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Yet Another Pixel Dungeon for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Yet Another Pixel Dungeon to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Yet Another Pixel Dungeon and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at eztoosoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Yet Another Pixel Dungeon. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Yet Another Pixel Dungeon.
If you have any query about the app or about eztoosoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.